Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still here...

just not really blogging these days. School has been extremely time consuming. I'm taking a lighting class right now and WOW is it way more challenging then I ever expected it to be. Maybe as the class goes on and I get a little more confident with the pictures I'll post some shots on here.

right now I seem to be consumed by fall tv in the evenings and one of my guilty pleasures is Dancing with the Stars. My main obsession with the show is Maksim. Holy Cow... is he beautiful. I seriously could care less what happens on this show as long as he is on it. I totally think he should be nominated as the next Bachelor. (which is another show that I have been sucked into as usual.) Anyway... here's some Maksim eye candy for you to enjoy.... i think i heart him!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are posting again...was tired of looking at the stinky phillies:) must get together soon!

patti

Anonymous said...

hey us bff's think alike :)

but i must saw you {heart} easily.

when are we doing the girls day out?

Anonymous said...

that last anonymous post would be from me . .denise