Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it never gets old...

taking pictures of this little girl, never gets old.

she still loves to let me take her picture. she still always wants to see herself on the screen when I'm done. and to me... that never gets old.


I still try to catch those not so "posed" moments... this is what you get when Andrew & Kaleb go riding down the street on their bikes... without her.

as for him... it's rare that he lets me take his picture these days. i guess today (well yesterday) was my lucky day.

On another note, I've been a terrible "blogger" lately... and I'm hoping to work on that. I'm hoping to take & make more time to take pictures. I'm missing it terribly and NEED to get back to making the time... then if all goes well, I'll have more to share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my steph!! look at how she has grown and changed! again-beautiful shots!!

p

Anonymous said...

i know i can't say much ... since i don't have a blog myself ... BUT . .it's about time! miss seeing your fabulous photos. when are we going to see house pics?
denise

Anonymous said...

Yea...we want to see pics of this new house!

Shirley

Just Me said...

Ditto what they all said! :)

Your niece is adorable....I don't get tired of seeing her pictures, either.

Rachael said...

They are both so adorable!!