Tuesday, October 14, 2008

photoshop play.

I have a new favorite photoshop action. It's called lomo medium. It mimics lomography and I think I'm in LOVE! I used it on both images of Ella. I think its super fun and love the color saturation. I didn't use it on the image of Kaleb, but did use a bunch of other oldies but goodies!



Anyway~ as you can see I'm still working on getting a post up more regularly. I've decided there's just not enough hours in the day... but I haven't given up hope just yet!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such adorable subjects to photograph ... i especially like kaleb pic. someday i'll find time to play with photoshop. looks like lots of fun.
d

Just Me said...

Great pics! Cute kids, of course. :) Enjoy playing with photoshop...fun fun!

Diane said...

Cute pics Steph!

Rachael said...

Darling!!

I love enhancing the saturation!! It looks so good!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Steph and happy to hear that you are going to post more!!!! G

Colleen said...

I wish I had more time to play with PSE. I just love looking at your photos and knowing someone is doing some good with it! LOL! The kids are just adorable... and Fall is such a great time to get great outdoor photos with great lighting.

Kim Burns said...

She looks just like Gwenie in that second picture!!! OMG!!!