Monday, June 25, 2007

Joanna & Marty's Wedding

Saturday was such a gorgeous day which was a bonus to the beautiful wedding! I was really pretty nervous about the day's events and taking on the photography portion of Marty & Joanna's special day. I actually had dreams about it leading up to the actual day. I spent alot of time worrying about what would happen and if I would be able to get the job done for them. Overall, I'm really pleased with the results, there's some things i would have done differently for sure, but i've excused myself since this was my first time. Thankfully Joanna & Marty were so understanding of my inexperience and gave me a great opportunity to learn from this and grow from it as well.

A total bonus was getting to play with my lensbabies lens. Joanna was all for letting me play with this great little toy. (see above)

Hopefully this was just the first of many weddings to come... I think I really liked it (shhhh!)

No comments: