Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not much going on here...

Not much to report these days. And no new pictures to post... :( Hopefully that will change after this weekend. I'm photographing my friends JoAnna & Marty's wedding on Saturday. I'm a mix between nervous and excited at this point. I've gotten up several times the past two nights dreaming/thinking about the wedding. This is such a BIG deal... well for me at least, oh and I guess for Marty & JoAnna too!

Andrew is officially on summer vacation... which is good and bad. Good because we don't have to worry about homework and all that stuff that goes along with school, but now his social life is in full summer swing. He's hardly home at this point and it worries me a bit, but I suppose I can't lock him up in the house all summer. (not to mention i miss him, he really is barely home... really just to sleep.)

So... for now... Life is good!

No comments: