Sunday, August 5, 2007

Kimmie Chang + bottle of wine= Ricky Bobby

This weekend I was at Rollie's SAVE event, where I was supposed to be getting some scrapbooking done... needless to say, not much scrapbooking got done, but plenty of laughs were had.

here are some pictures from the weekend.

Kim getting creative... at the golf course in a sand trap!

Kim cooling off at the mini-golf course... in her defense it was pretty hot out and she also wanted to wash off some of the sand off. (sorry, I can't figure out how to turn that picture around the right way.)

Finally, I leave you with Kimmie Chang and the infamous Ricky Bobby!

5 comments:

Rollie said...

OMG! too funny to see the actual images!

Love ya crazy ladies...but you did have me a bit worried.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am laughing my A$$ off!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I look like a big, fat cow!!!

stuffie said...

um, he is still waiting for you Kim in 3628... ha ha ha ha ha Kim the new Mrs. ricky Bobby snicker!!

Rachael said...

LOL You ladies are so fun!!! Love it!!