Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Stuff

Just wanted to share some pictures from Christmas. This is not one of my favorite holidays to photograph. I can never really get pictures that I LOVE and not much has changed as far as that goes this year. They are "ok" but nothing "great" Anyway~ I share with you... guess who? yup... Andrew, Kaleb and Ella. Oh and one picture of Emma.

Andrew & Ella checking out her new Baby Einstein book.

Kaleb got a new camo jacket from Cablea's just like Daddy and Poppy!

Ella got a new kitchen... she loved playing with all her new utensils.

just wanted to share this one because it makes me smile!

played with this one a little... and i like it!

Finally~ I leave you with my girl... miss Emma. when no one else will listen to me... she does! love her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhh...Steph...your pictures are good. Is that your son? And yes, Emma's picture turned out great. MelB

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to give Emma a big kiss right on her lips!

Rollie said...

OK I am now officially in love with EMMA!!!

Anonymous said...

umm girlfriend . ..these pics are awesome. love the first one the best though.