Monday, January 7, 2008

the challenge...

So, I'm going to try to take "a picture a day." I'm really hoping this will challenge me to pick up my camera EVERYDAY! A few of the blogs I read had this as an idea or challenge for the New Year and I'm giving it a whirl. So far so good... I understand it's only January 7th... but I'm optimistic. Here are a few shots I'd like to share...

Ella can't get enough of the phone!

Ella again... she was a sad girl in this one :(

and last... just me.

I'm not expecting fabulous pictures EVERYDAY... just some snapshots of everyday life... you know the GOOD STUFF!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl-i look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures!! and i'd love to get together before i retire...what does your schedule look like???

patti

Rollie said...

Steph I am doing This also!

So far so good!

Can't wait to party the days away at Split Rock next week!! IT is going to be so fun. Karaoke here we come!!!

Anonymous said...

oy . . .karaoke . . .let's just say i'll be watching and listening . . .unless i'm totally hammered and it's pretty unlikely that will happen. anywho . . .love these pics. what did you use to "embellish" them?
and what patti said . . .when??? we never did follow through with our plan from what september??????
denise

Rachael said...

Ella is so cute!!

My fave is the one of you!! I love the frame you used on it!!

I've tried to do this challenge a few times myself but have never succeeded. I don't know why though, it's not too hard! Good luck!

Andrea said...

Great pics Stephanie....I love the sad one, it shows so much emotion on her sweet little face!!!