Monday, January 14, 2008

a little wrap up post...

Again more then a week has gone by... geez where does the time go? Last week happened to be a rather eventful week in my parts. Andrew came down with one NASTY virus starting on Tuesday, he landed in the hospital on Thursday. At that point he wasn't keeping any food or fluids down and desperately needed to be hydrated. Thankfully after the visit to the ER he was doing much better and from that point on he's been doing well.

I also went back to school last week... I was really looking forward to getting back to my classes this quarter and returning to my usual routine... but most of all I was looking forward to getting back to shooting and being challenged by my assignments. I'm pretty excited about the classes I'm taking this quarter and can't wait to see what I come up with!

I'm still keeping up on my daily photo challenge. It's still going well at this point... although sometimes I let the day get away from me and the next thing I know I'm shooting some random stuff... but i think that's what makes this so fun.

I think cause she's so darn cute she gets a lot of camera time when i'm around!


went to loop on saturday with kimmy chang and picked up some fun yarn to play with!


love her... enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

purty purty!!! keep up the beautiful posts!! and glad to hear that your baby is feeling better-its scary isn't it when they go down like that!!

patti

Rollie said...

Steph had a great time with you this weekend! Thanks so much for helping me with the Corner store!!

You make me laugh with your humor!

Hope Andrew did well at his game. See ya soon!!