Monday, March 17, 2008

weekend review...

this weekend turned out to be a super-sweet surprise... i got some scrapbooking done on Saturday which is always a good thing in my book :) then on sunday i went to the camden aquarium with my sister & the family. it was a spur of the moment plan, and made for a really nice day. Here's some pictures from our day...

kaleb, andrew & erik petting the sand sharks.


kaleb as the shark... hehehe

miss ella sporting her pigtails out watching the penguins.


kaleb got his face painted like a snake... how cool is that nose paint? I thought it was cool!


Ella got a little flower on her face.


then about 5 minutes into the ride home... (i couldn't manage to get a sharp on of kaleb without using the flash)


well that about sums it up! this week is my final week of the quarter... woohoo!
oh... any andrew turns 15 on wed~ can you believe it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first-Happy Birthday Andrew!! my andrew turns 19 next month...oy
second-fab pics again-i never tire of them!! glad you got some scrappy time in:)

p

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming & hanging with us Sunday. Kaleb is still talking about Andrew riding in the back of my car??? It was a really great time & I love the shots that you took, as always!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic face painting! Sounds like you had fun. I haven't been to the Camden Aquarium since they renovated.

Anonymous said...

it was soooo great to see you this weekend. that was one of my weekend highlights. and you know i love the pics . . . but more than that . . . i love the LOVE you show your neice and nephew. way cool stuff. and happy birthday andrew ~ you are one lucky kid to have such an awesome mom.

denise