Monday, April 14, 2008

Inspired

Just got back from Donna Downey's Inspired Event yesterday... and what an event it was. There were a bunch of really talented ladies teaching at this event. I was looking forward to Kal's class the most and she did not disappoint one bit! What a super cool chick!

I met two great, really talented girls Beth & Chrissy while at the event. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with them!
I also learned some great new techniques that I can't wait to try out again. Kim and I had PLENTY of laughs as usual... always good to get away with her!

Sorry for the short post, but I'm short on time this morning.

10 comments:

beth said...

you are definitely one of the people i was talking about with the "new friends" comment.
it was so cool to meet you.
once i am not so exhausted, i will get my photos up and e-mailed to you.
happy monday. :)

Kim said...

Had a great time with you as usual buddy! The "dear baby jesus" comment on the plane was freaking hilarious!!! Love you!

claudine hellmuth said...

so great to meet you!!

wendy smedley said...

so cool to meet you!

beth said...

hey again. so i can't reply to your comment via e-mail. all i can do is leave you comments here. :)
do you im? i'm on yahoo and aol.

hope your week is going well.

Anonymous said...

So great to hear about all your "inspiring" shenanigans! We missed you at mlpa!

Tonight was great fun - don't you just love Fridays??!!

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time in NC! Loved hearing about it all. Thanks for being part of of our Friday night too! Had a blast!

Shirley

Anonymous said...

had a craptastic time at the event with you and kim and my friend-and meeting new people-i love my ever expanding circle of friends!!

p

camport said...

:) Alright now...I'm adding you to my bloglines. That means you have to update frequently!!

So glad to have met you. Inspired wouldn't have been the experience it was w/o you and Kim cracking us up along the way.

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all your hilarious stories on Friday night from Inspired. It was great to hang with you and the gang!!!

Christina