Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cordoba

Here are a few pictures from Cordoba. We went to what was originally The Masque and eventually became the Cathedral of Cordoba. This Cathedral was particularly interesting because many of the original features from the masque still were present in the Cathedral.




I was also trying to post some pictures from Salamanca, but my internet connection was not cooperating :(
This morning we are heading to Toledo for the afternoon. It's only about an hour from Madrid. We're touring another Cathedral & checking out the city as well.
Only 3 more days until I'll be heading home! I'm counting down the days until I see Andrew, Kaleb, Ella and the rest of my family! I miss them like crazy!
Not sure if I'll get to post again before I come home, but maybe on Wednesday. Once I get home I'll post a bunch of pictures, I haven't had much time to edit but I have tons more pictures :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures.... everything is so huge. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!!!!
Love, Gi

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, I've been enjoying your pictures. Can't wait to see more and hear the stories behind them. Marie

Colleen said...

Steph - your posts have been so great and the photos are stunning. Can't wait to catch up & hear all about the trip. I imagine that even with being homesick that it has gone quicker than you expected. And look... here it is already time for you to come home. Safe travels... we'll be ready for a night of catching up and hearing your stories. Thanks for sharing all of this with us.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Steph is home!

Can't wait to see you and catch up.

So glad you were able to have this wonderful experience - and thanks for sharing a little of it with all of us, if only vicariously!