Monday, July 21, 2008

a weekend at the beach...

Just some quick snapshots from the weekend in LBI. The weather was beautiful & we had a great time.


Kaleb spent a lot of his time searching for shells, but I did manage to get him to give me one quick smile. lucky me!

Today was back to reality... now I MUST focus on the house & getting some things done around there. I'm still hoping to be moved in before Andrew goes back to school.
Sorry it's a quick post... I still have lots of Spain pictures to edit and hopefully post, but I've been super busy & super exhausted all at the same time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaleb had a fun time at the beach...I think that his favorite past time was searching for shells. So happy that you back in North America!!!

Just Me said...

Beach shots are great! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

welcome home biatch!!! missed you!!

p

Anonymous said...

:)