Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sister!



Today is my sister's birthday... my bestest friend in the world... my consistent influence to be a better me... she's my strength when i am weak, a shoulder when i need to cry, she's an unbelievable Aunt to my son, basically she's EVERYTHING to me! There's not one thing about her that i would change... i love everything about who she is and what she means to me. Sorry, I'm trying to keep this short and not too sappy... sooo lastly i am forever indebted to her for sharing Kaleb & Ella with me.

Happy Birthday Sis! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you.... that left me speechless. And that never happens to me. I am so thankful this birthday for my wonderful family and you are such an important part of it, my children, my husband and my sister. I love you and again thank you.