Thursday, February 28, 2008

Photoshop Fun...

Just thought I would share one of the projects I am working on for my Digital Illustration class. It's been a lot of fun to see all the cool stuff you can do in photoshop...



Not sure how well you can see at this size... but all of the "people" in the image are Andrew. Basically I masked him into one photo several times, I altered the sky, changed images (minus the sky and his jeans) to black & white. It's still not perfect but I liked it and it was a lot of fun to create!

In other news... there isn't much going on around here. Just busy with school, working on final projects. Looking forward to a rather low-key weekend! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy carp that is cool...you know now i am clicking on my photoshop trying to figure out how you did it...will let you know how i do!

patti

Andrea said...

Hi Stephanie!

I met you at MLPA and saw that you posted a message on my blog about the frame that I did for the store. It was so nice to meet you and I am IN LOVE with that book you had at the store.....awesome job!!! I have been browsing your blog and will add you to my list of favorites!!!

Hope you meet you again soon!

Oh....and rock on with the awesome photography!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Great job buddy!

stuffie said...

Love it Steph!!!
I am going to try it, but since I am photoshop challenged, it may be difficult.... ha ha

Colleen said...

I remember you telling me about this picture!! I absolutely LOVE IT!! SO VERY COOL. I'm glad you posted it for us to ooh & aah over.