Tuesday, February 19, 2008

quick update...

man, i didn't realize it had been so long since my last post... the time really got away from me.

first i want to wish my mom a happy birthday! "happy birthday mom! hope you have a wonderful day!"

this past weekend i went to Virginia... stopped in Georgetown on Friday and did a little bit of shopping... Kim introduced me to the great, i mean GREAT little store called LUSH! This place has some really good stuff. I picked up some hand lotions and scrubs and a facial cleanser... so yummy!

We took a class with Stacey Julian... it was pretty cool and she was pretty cool too! I love the little album that i made... it's a 6x6 celebration of the sweetest little girl i know! I'll try to post some pictures later. :)

Andrew's basketball team has their first playoff game tomorrow night! Go LV!

Uhm... that's all i got for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAYUM!!! i wish i knew you were going to lush...i need some more shower gel...i would put a serious hurtin' on my wallet in that place!! the catalog is bad enough!!

patti