Monday, June 9, 2008

more random stuff...

First... I tried to post these two pics a while ago and for some reason it was taking forever and I gave up. But... here they are now!

Kaleb was a monkey in the Friends School Play. (and a cute little monkey he was!) note: he's wearing his art institute tshirt! love it.

This was a quick shot of Ella riding in the Jeep. She is quite the little rockstar when she's in the Jeep. She dances in her car seat and her hair blows all over the place... it's a sight for sure! (note she's wearing her I love my auntie tank top! love that one too.)

So this weekend was full of randomness. I went to First Friday in Doylestown. I went because I had to shoot the event for a project at school, but ended up hanging out for a bit once I had taken care of business. There are all kinds of artist's work on display throughout the town and shops. It was pretty neat.

Saturday I did a "planning" run to Ikea. I got some pretty cool ideas as far as furniture and picked up some misc stuff for the kitchen, etc. Also caught the Sex in the City movie with my mom... I liked it!

Sunday we had company for dinner which was really nice. I took some quick snapshots of Ada & Ella. Also Kaleb did some posing for me outside by the Jeep.



This week is SUPER busy. One final down (this morning) and another on Wed. And the one week countdown to Spain starts on Thursday! YIKES! I can't believe it's here already! I hope to post lots while I'm away! (key word is hope)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i HOPE you have the time of your life!

p

Anonymous said...

love the pics . . as always. especially the last one. one more week . . wohoo. you have so much to look forward to this summer. have a blast and enjoy the experience.

denise

stuffie said...

Enjoy, enjoy!! It will be am awesome experience!!