Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random in Spain

Here are a few random pictures from my trip so far. It's basically my roommates and some funny stuff.

These are 3 of my roommates. Diane, Catie & Yolanda. The picture was taken at Guell Park in Barcelona.

This was at the airport departing for our trip to Barcelona. I've quickly come to realize that PDA's are so totally the thing to do around here... and I couldn't pass up taking a picture of the two airport janitors sharing a PDA moment! (sorry the picture is a little dark but I was trying to not be too obvious)

Found this lovely lady on the way to the Prado in Madrid. Isn't she pretty?

One of the best street statue people we've seen. The guy on the right is right is the real person & the one on the left is fake. This guy was the best one we've seen so far. We were actually convinced it was the other way around.

how funny is this?

And lastly, a quick self portrait of Diane & me.

That's it for now.
Leaving Valencia tomorrow morning, heading back to Madrid. First thing Monday morning we're heading back out on the road. (Sevilla, Granada & Salamanca are on the schedule.)

hope to share more pics again soon.

4 comments:

Kim Burns said...

Okay, the picture of the fat statue lady totally looks like me on the rocks at Split Rock!!! That's rude! HAHAHAHAHA

Just Me said...

LOL @ Kim's comment!!!

Looks like you're having a great time, Steph! Those are some amazing pictures.

Anonymous said...

The street guys are so cool. I loved the PDA comment.... and the uniforms?!?!?
It was so great to talk to you on Saturday... you sounded like you were having a good time (YAHHHH) and this week is going to fly by with ALL the stuff you have planned. Enjoy your little moments and I look forward to your next post!
Love ya,
Gi

stuffie said...

The fat statue... How funny is THAT?? Looks like a blast!