Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July Recap...

What's usually a pretty uneventful holiday for me, turned out to be a really nice day. I spent the morning at my sister's, Kaleb & Ella's brand spankin new swing set was delivered and installed yesterday! All's I can say is Kaleb's face was priceless when he got on the swings! (pictures to follow later, I didn't have a chance to upload them from my camera just yet.)

In the afternoon I went to Kim's parents for a BBQ. I had a really nice time, her family is great! Very much like my own family, in that they are very relaxed and fun to be around. Lots of laughing going on and kids running around!

Andrew got to go see the much anticipated Transformers movie with Gam. Lucky for him she will basically go see any movie in the theater... cause I personally had no desire to see that. (maybe I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm okay with that.)

And that's it in a nutshell. I'm off to the beach tonight! Be back on Sunday.

No comments: