Sunday, July 1, 2007

an uneventful weekend...

What a breath of fresh air it was this weekend! The weather was beautiful and I didn't have any commitments so I took the opportunity to RELAX!!! Checked out a new yarn store with Kimmy B. on Friday. Andrew had a basketball game on Friday night too... unfortunately they lost but in their defense the team was WAY bigger then them and our boys were short handed as this was a make up game scheduled at the last minute. Did some window shopping with my mom on Saturday and spent some time at my sister's on Sunday with Kaleb and Ella. Sorry no pictures... we really didn't do anything real eventful, just hung out and chatted a bit.

This week is busy once again... Looking forward to a quiet 4th of July... then off to the shore on Thursday! This will be my first trip to the shore this year. I'm looking forward to a nice girls weekend away. :) I'm hoping to have some new pictures to post next time! :)

1 comment:

stuffie said...

have a great time at the shore, and your stamps are here :)