Monday, July 9, 2007

a weekend in the Hamptons...

My first visit to The Hamptons... Sam invited Kim & I up to her family's beach house in the Hamptons this past weekend and I had a really nice time... for the most part we just hung out, relaxed, laughed and did a whole bunch of nothing. Spent the day at the beach and hit some of the shops (found a really nice yarn shop, Kim and I were pretty excited about that. I don't think it will be long before Sam has jumped into the world or should I say cult of knitting!) Loved the time away from reality and the time well spent with girlfriends. Thanks Kimmy B. and Sammy J!



does it really get any better then your feet in the sand and the ocean??? Even though the water was rather chilly for my taste, I enjoyed getting my feet wet a little bit. Kim and Sam both got in... i'm talking WAY in... not me.



Don't you love these signs... like who really wants to be on those dunes anyway. {not me that's for sure.}

Anyway~ back to school tomorrow which is a little bitter sweet. While I was enjoying the break from studying I'm now ready for a break from being at work 5 days a week. :)

...looking forward to LBI in two weeks.

1 comment:

Rollie said...

that is so cool that you 3 got some great girlfriend time!
Sounds like a wonderful time :)