Tuesday, July 17, 2007

not much going on...

So, sometimes or I should say most of the time Andrew is subjected to me and my camera. I have several weekly assignments and in most cases he is the "chosen one!" My very own, in house model... does it get any better? He's actually a pretty good model, mostly does what I tell him to do even if it is against his better judgement. Well anyway, this week one of my assignments was to shoot "skin." Yup, that's right skin. So I told him to put on his model face and take off his shirt!




I really love the first picture... just because that is SO him right now! That one probably won't make the cut for the project but the second one has potential.

Other then work and school there's not a whole lot going on. I'm getting ready for LBI this weekend with the family. I'm sooo lucky this year I get to take Kaleb to the beach with us! Can not wait, he's going to have a blast, and Gwen & Erik will get a little breather! Oh and I almost forgot... John Mayer Concert on Friday.... so cannot wait for that!

1 comment:

Rollie said...

that is one handsome boy!
You are in so much trouble...unless the girls are already becoming trouble.
You will have to give me tips when Josh gets up there!